Full Time, PermanentStart Date:
As soon as possibleLanguage:
Construction Trades Helpers and Labourers (7611)NOC Job Title:
Expires in 117 daysExpires:
12518 62 Ave
Surrey, British Columbia
V3X 1V4, Canada
2 CONSTRUCTION LABOURERSEmployer:
J & K CONSTRUCTION LTD.Business Address:
12518 62 Ave., Surrey, British Columbia V3X 1V4Title of position:
Construction LabourerNo. of positions:
$20.00/hr for 40 hours per weekJob Type:
Full-Time or Part-Time, year-round workWork Location:
Surrey, BC and across the Lower-Mainland region.Start Date of Employment:
As soon as possible
Job Description for the position of Construction Labourer at J & K Construction Ltd. is as:
Skills and Experience requirement:
- Erect and dismantle concrete forms, scaffolding, ramps, catwalks, shoring, and barricades required at construction sites.
- Mix, pour, and spread materials such as concrete and asphalt.
- Load and unload construction materials, and move materials to work areas.
- Assist tradespersons such as carpenters, bricklayers, cement finishers, roofers, and glazers in construction.
- Assist heavy equipment operators to secure special attachments to equipment, signal operators to guide them in moving equipment and provide assistance in other activities.
- Level earth to fine grade specifications using rake and shovel.
- Remove rubble and other debris at construction sites using rakes, shovels, wheelbarrows, and other equipment.
- Operate pneumatic hammers, vibrators, and tampers as directed.
- Tend to or feed machines or equipment used in construction such as mixers, compressors, and pumps.
- No education, language or experience requirement, however, experience may be an asset.
- Heavy lifting is required.
- Ability to work outdoors in ALL weather conditions is required.
Apply through email at firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate in the subject line that you are applying for the position of Construction Labourer.
We thank all applicants in advance; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
How to ApplyExpiring:
Jun 09, 2020Email: