We are a brand new, fast casual restaurant opening in Southcenter Mall. We are committed to serving our customers fresh quality products in a fun, upbeat environment.
As a team member at Mia Pasta, you are the heart of the business. You are responsible for setting the pace, and exceeding expectation for every guest.
If you are looking to begin a career in the Fast-Casual Restaurant Industry, we are the company to do it. Opportunities for growth, and personal development are there for your taking. With paid training, constant feedback, and rapid growth plans. Come kick start your career with us!
As a team member of Mia Pasta, your duties will include but not limited to:
- Operate Mia Pasta equipment, appliances and tools, following all safety policies and procedures.
- Prep and cook all food per Mia Pasta Operations Manual
- Clean and sanitize kitchen, including work surfaces, cupboards, storage areas, appliances and equipment.
- Receive, unpack and store supplies in refrigerators, freezer, cupboards and other storage area.
- Remove all garbage and trash. Handle and store cleaning products.
- Interact with every customer, providing a genuine guest experience.
- Properly label all prepped items, and put in cooler using FIFO (First In, First Out).
- Keep front of house clean and stocked for your shift and ready for the next shift.
- Operate a cash register, and monitor transactions, while maintaining proper cash handling procedures.
- Be able to operate a natural gas stove.
- Fill out time/temperature logs as required.
- Able to life 50lbs, and work on feet for extended periods of time.
- Ability to deliver an exceptional guest experience, by creating a fun, upbeat, and high energy atmosphere.
- Hands on approach MUST be comfortable getting your hands dirty, working in all position, cooking and prepping product daily.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast pace enviroment.
High School Diploma preferred.
- Competitive wage. Wages based on previous experience.
- Fun and exciting work culture.
- Opportunity for growth and development
- Discounted staff meal*
Part-time hours: 10-30 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $15.00 /hour
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Quick Service Restaurant: 1 year (Required)
- Secondary School (Preferred)