- Minimum of five (5) shifts per week (Monday through to Friday) scheduled between 8:00AM to 8:00PM, as business requires.
- Occasional Saturday shifts as business requires
- Offering guaranteed base of $15.00 per hour as well as hourly performance bonus of between $0 - $3.50, the potential to earn up to $18.50 per hour.
- $300 annual benefit health spending reimbursement plan for you and your family after 90 days of employment
- Fully paid initial training
- Growth & development opportunities including, on-going Workshops, Certification, and Optimas Specialist Training Program.
- A casual, friendly office environment, working with great people who are committed and work as a team to achieve our goals. We are each others backbone and the team members are flexible, helpful and want to see all succeed, whether it be through extra help, agreeing to shift trades and answering questions etc.
- Minimum of 2 years of customer service experience in a contact centre environment,
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Strong customer service and troubleshooting skills
- Exceptional telephone etiquette and ability to deal with people sensitively, tactfully, diplomatically, and professionally at all times
- Exceptional conflict resolution, negotiation & problem solving skills, demonstrating flexibility in meeting customer needs while maintaining client objectives
- Strong work ethic and positive team attitude and interpersonal skills that allow one to work effectively in a diverse working environment.
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing with good to excellent English communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Computer literate, including effective working skills of MS Word, Excel and e-mail, webchat and social Media an asset, but not required
- Proven data entry and typing skills, ability to type 45WPM
- Ability understand written manuals and directives
- Math & analytical aptitude
- Ability to adapt to change
- Ability to efficiently multi-task
- Previous experience in utility or communications industry is not required but is an asset.
Conveniently located in the Whitby Mall, spacious, bright open concept. The DRT is a 2 minute walk, located just outside our office building. Hours of Operation:
Monday to Friday between 8 am 8 pm Description:
Can you offer superior customer service in a fast-paced work environment You will be providing a wide range of inbound customer service. Key responsibilities including, bill explanation, account maintenance and collections.
If you are an energetic, self-motivated and a customer service oriented individual looking to learn and develop in a lasting career in customer service, we have immediate Full-Time opportunities for people interested in servicing products to existing customers for some of Canadas largest Utility providers.
The successful candidate will posses the unique combination of rapport-building, presentation skills and experience required to quickly gather data, identify specific needs of potential customers and inform them and/or perform the necessary steps to ensure good account standings. About Us:
Optima Communications International Inc. is a third party contact centre outsourcer providing solutions to major businesses since 1992. We pride ourselves on our people and the close working relationships we have with long standing clients, market leaders in Financial, Utilities and Business Services. Weve established a sterling reputation in our industry as the call centre of choice by acting as a seamless extension of our clients and their business.
Complete our on line application, and If selected you will be contacted via phone by a member of our Recruitment Team.
Optima Communications International Inc. is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. Accommodations will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Optima Communications International Inc. Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance
Due to the volume of applications we receive; only those candidates selected for telephone interviews will be contacted.
Optima wishes you all the best in your employment search!
Login & Apply