Financial Administrator/Office CoordinatorSimFront Simulation Systems, a small, fast paced technology company is currently searching for a Financial Administrator/Office Coordinator. If you enjoy breadth and depth challenges in your work where one moment you are advising senior management on strategic direction, and the next you are delving into the intricacies of QuickBooks and Excel, then the grow your career as the company grows opportunities afforded by this position are for you.Responsibilities:
- Preparing financial statements and guidance to management with respect to financial matters;
- Preparing and sending out invoices, processing payments, bank deposits, and QuickBooks entry;
- Receiving invoices, verifying delivery and contract terms, preparing payments and QuickBooks entry;
- Manage Group Benefits packages - additions, removals, premium payments and renewals.
- Work with external consultant to prepare SRED financial documents.
- Ensure all timesheets are entered on time, inform the necessary people when timesheets are not completed properly
- Assume the role of Alternate Security Officer and assist the Operations Manager with Corporate Security matters - personnel security clearances, document storage, controlled goods, facility clearance, etc.
- Preparing employee pay, CRA remittances, and all QuickBooks payroll info;
- Receiving timesheets, preparing consolidated timesheets, tracking overtime and holidays;
- Reviewing travel claims for compliance with Treasury Board/DND guidelines; AND
- Preparing corporate income tax and HST information, remittances, and related correspondence with CRA.
- Ensure that the office is properly stocked with necessary supplies for people to complete their tasks - pens, paper, notebooks, printer ink, etc.
- Maintain the office canteen
- Prepare for any client meetings as required
- Greet visitors to the office and ensure they sign in as necessary
- Answer general inquires made via telephone and direct to the appropriate person
- Excellent attention to detail and strong analytical/problem solving skills;
- Very strong written and verbal communications skills;
- The ability to interact well with others;
- Accounting degree, diploma, and/or certificate of formal training is preferred, or significant years experience in lieu;
- Microsoft Office experience (advanced skills in Excel);
- QuickBooks experience.
Salary Range: $40-60k/year depending on qualifications/experience.Job Location: Kanata.Start date: ASAP.Instructions: Applicants should cite ref: 1758-584 in the subject line of email to careers(at)simfront.com. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.SimFront Simulation Systems is a small Ottawa based company, dedicated to the delivery of simulation related products and software development services to the military and defence sector. Beginning in 2006 with only 3 individuals it has grown to more than 20 people. SimFronts track record domestically and internationally has earned its past and present growth rate in the exciting field of simulation.Job Type: Full-timeSalary: $40,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year
Login & Apply