Full Time, PermanentStart Date:
As soon as possibleLanguage:
High SchoolPositions Available:
Carpenters (7271)NOC Job Title:
Expires in 118 daysExpires:
31076 Firhill Drive
Abbotsford, British Columbia
V2T 0G4, Canada
Job DescriptionJob Duties:
- Able to Interpret and read blueprints, drawings, and sketches to determine specifications and calculate requirements.
- Build the house of frames and back framing including foundations, floor beams.
- Able to Fit and install trim items, such as doors, stairs, moldings and hardware.
- Able to use measuring tools to prepare layouts in conformance to building codes.
- Measure, cut, shape, assemble and join materials made of wood, wood substitutes, lightweight steel and other materials.
- As per employment standards act; Overtime after 40 hours per week; the employee will be entitled to 4% Vacation Pay.
How to ApplyExpiring:
Jun 10, 2020Email: