$27.00 - $29.00/HourlyJob Type:
Full Time, PermanentStart Date:
As soon as possibleLanguage:
High SchoolPositions Available:
Carpenters (7271)NOC Job Title:
Expires in 118 daysExpires:
Surrey, British Columbia
V3X 5J7, Canada
Job DescriptionBusiness Legal Name:
Hammer Strength Construction Ltd.Business Operating Name:
Hammer Strength Construction Ltd.Business address:
7244 140 Street, Surrey BC V3W 5J7.Title of position:
Framing CarpenterNumber of positions:
2 positionTerms of Employment:
Full time, PermanentWage:
$27.00 - $29.00/hr for 40 hours/weekLanguage:
EnglishStart Date of Employment (Approx.):
As soon as possibleMinimum Education:
Various locations with base at 7244 140 street Surrey, BC V3W 5J7
Hammer Strength Construction is a general construction and framing company based 7244 140 street Surrey, BC V3W 5J7. We are urgently looking for 02 Framing Carpenters to add into our team.
- Construct, erect, install, maintain and repair structures and components of structures made of wood
- Precisely measure, cut, shape, assemble and join materials made ofwood, wood substitutes, lightweight steel and the framing lumber needed
- Read and interpret blueprints, drawings and sketches to determine specifications and calculate requirements
- Prepare layouts in conformance to building codes, using measuring tools o Interpreting drawings from architects and foremen, and applying that information to the creation of a structure that meets all necessary building codes
- Build stairs, doors, windows and other structures of wood in buildings
- Fit and install trim items, such as stairs, moulding and hardware
- Maintain, repair and renovate homes and other commercial establishments e Follow established safety rules and regulations and maintain a safe and clean environment.
- Prepare cost estimates for clients
- Operate power or manual tools
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- Completion of a three- to four-year apprenticeship program or 3-4 years of experience in the trade.
- Trade certification for carpenters will be an asset, but not necessary.
Willing and able to perform physically demanding work including the ability to lift to 501bs.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Large workload, physically demanding, Combination of sitting, standing, walking
Work Site Environment
At heights, Noisy, Dusty
Major Work Area
As per BC Employment Standards Act, 4% Vacation pay of the gross salary will be paid each pay period with 10 days of unpaid vacation or 10 days of paid vacation with no vacation on each pay period. Transportation to and from the job location is provided at free of cost in company vehicle.
How to applyKindly apply with a resume and cover letter only via:Email:
7244 140 street Surrey, BC V3W 5J7
How to ApplyExpiring:
Jun 10, 2020Email: