Westcan Greenhouses is a propagation facility that grows perennials, shrubs, annuals, veggies and much more! We are looking for candidates that are able to work Monday to Friday 7:30am to 4:30 pm. Opportunities to advance within the company if we see fit.
Duties/ Qualifications Include:
- Assist in the production of plants
- Assist in shipping/ picking.
- Assist in propagation, seeding, potting and harvesting of cuttings
- moving plants from one location to another
- Various duties required in a farm/greenhouse setting
- Being diligent while working and staying on the task at hand
- Must be able to work well with others and communicate effectively
- Attention to detail is important to ensure that the quality of life of the plants are maintained
- Must be able to speak English fluently
Starting wage is $13.50 but will reflect experience. Wage is reviewed periodically.
MUST RESIDE IN THE LOWER MAINLAND
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
- Drivers Licence (Required)