Imagine an internship where you get the chance to apply knowledge gained in the classroom to a real-life environment and then multiply that tenfold. From day one, you will be an integral part of the team. Internships are 16 weeks long, and we pride ourselves on having one of the most diverse internship programs in the industry. During the internship, you will tackle real challenges, cultivate your curiosity, have client exposure, enjoy both personal and team accomplishments and have your initiative acknowledged along the way. You will collaborate and build relationships with colleagues and clients who represent diverse work, culture and resolution styles. We look for people who want to grow, support, think and produce.Marketing Intern/Co-op Position:
As a Marketing Intern you will be responsible for assisting the Marketing Specialist develop and execute a marketing and communication plan for the whole Product Line (including a brand refresh for the flagship product in Canada), distribute and interpret market research, assist with a review in how to use technology to modernize the business, and perform a series of analytical tasks to ensure the business creates value for both the customer and Cargill.Students will have the opportunity to:
- Gain immediate hands on work experience in a large company
- Gain knowledge of the Aqua Nutrition business
- Gain appreciation and understanding of how to apply the marketing discipline within the agriculture and processing industry
- Participate in orientation and mentoring activities designed to help with your development
- Network with employees in different functions within the organization to help you understand where you fit and why you matter
- Receive regular feedback on job performance to help you prepare for your next opportunity
- Internships are paid and are at least 16 weeks in duration.
- Dayto-day transportation to and from work is the responsibility of the intern.
- Working Remotely/ Home Office
- Currently enrolled at an accredited secondary education institution in Marketing, Communications, or Graphic Design.
- Experience and/or interest in digital, social, and content marketing
- Strong analytical skills
- Proven verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task to meet various timelines
- Demonstrate initiative and ability to work independently or in teams
- Works well in collaborative environments
- Must be legally entitled to work for Cargill in Canada
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with individuals from diverse backgrounds and cultures
- Able to complete a 12 month internship (May 2020 - May 2021)
- Must possess a high degree of initiative and resourcefulness in completing work with limited guidance
- Must be able to complete essential functions of this job as outlined in the job description with reasonable accommodations
Cargill is an equal opportunity employer and committed to providing accommodation to our job applicants with disabilities.
Primary Location Canada-British Columbia-Surrey
Other Locations Canada