Frazer Excavation was established in 1995 and completes projects ranging from single-family residential homes to large-scale commercial sites with demanding schedules and completion dates. We offer an entire scope of services and are in the unique position to provide a total start to finish service for our clients.
We are looking for a full time Payroll/Office Admin to join our team. This position requires a dynamic individual with excellent organizational, time management and interpersonal skills as well as a keen eye for attention to detail.
The main responsibilities are:
- Process Bi-weekly and Semi-Monthly Payroll
- Import daily time and activities from the field, driver and mechanic staff into our in-house database ensuring accuracy of data from the source documents
- Monthly Bank reconciliation
- Prepare and send invoices, handle customer inquiries to billing related matters
- Answering the phone, directing calls, assigning purchase orders if required
- Monthly preparation of inventory lists to facilitate inventory counts in the field
- Organizing paperwork from the field following established paper flow procedures
- Ordering Office Supplies
- Assist with GL reconciliation and other various ad hoc tasks as required
- 2 years experience in a similar role
- Experience with the following software programs Sage 50, Excel, Word, Microsoft Access (an asset)
- Drivers License
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work independently and with little supervision
- Eager to learn and ask questions
Frazer Excavation offers a competitive salary package and a collaborative team environment with opportunity to grow. For further information about our company visit our website at
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted, no phone calls please.
Reference ID: Payroll/Admin
Job Type: Full-time
- administrative: 2 years (Preferred)