PROGRAM MANAGER CALGARY
Trade Winds to Success is a not-for-profit organization that provides pre-apprenticeship training to approximately 300 Alberta Indigenous clients annually. Trade Winds is seeking a Program Manager for our Calgary office to:
- Oversee the operations of the Trade Winds program in Calgary, ensuring that operations fulfill the mandate and strategic direction of the organization
- In coordination with head office in Edmonton, motivate, manage and direct the work of three additional Calgary staff, ensuring Trade Winds policies and procedures are met.
- Oversee the recruitment and selection of 100 clients per year and work with staff to ensure they are ready for employment following the completion of training
- Liaise with unions, funders and employers in the Calgary area to facilitate the training and employment of successful graduates
- Ensure accurate and timely follow-up and reporting of client data and statistical information.
- A diploma or degree in Management or Business Administration
- A minimum of two years experience in managing and supervising staff
- Experience working with Indigenous people
- Demonstrated ability to think critically and problem solve
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of construction trades and apprenticeship is an asset.
Closing date: April 5, 2020
Important Note: Due to Covid-19, interviews for these positions will be postponed for an indefinite period of time. We are still accepting and reviewing resumes. We will be in contact with qualified applicants in the future to confirm interest in the position and recruitment procedures.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $65,000.00 to $75,000.00 /year