Reporting to the Senior Director of Land Development, Lisa Albers, you will be responsible for coordinating Land Development Construction activities in a manner that meets company goals set for cost, schedule, and workmanship for assigned projects.
Your Key Deliverables
- Interface with Brookfield Team Members to maintain the flow of information to support land development and housing construction schedules
- Coordinates Land Development construction to ensure conformance with project budgets, schedules and workmanship
- Review requests for contract change orders as to validity and cost.
- Ensure overall project compliance with the General Construction Permit and project specific SWPPP requirements
- Ensure that Sub-contractors are in compliance with Brookfield and OSHA Safety regulations
- Confirm that Sub-contractors are utilizing the latest project plan sets and facilitate distribution of revised plans accordingly
- Hold weekly project team meetings.
- Prepare certain Construction Bid Packages including compilation and confirmation of bid quantities, scope of work, special conditions, invitation to bid, hold pre-bid meetings, issue bid addendums and bid notices, spread bids and make recommendation to award.
- Assist Land Development Project Manager(s) in solicitation and approval of required field consultant proposals
- Report on project budget and schedule status monthly
- Ensure timely project close out and agency acceptance.
- +5 years experience in Land Development.
- High School degree required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to manage complex land development projects.
- Proven problem solving skills and the ability to think critically.
- Extremely organized and able to handle multiple projects and assignments.
Nice to Haves
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Project is preferred.
We are proud to offer our employees what they value most:
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent extended health benefits
- 401k matching
- Generous tuition assistance program
- Leadership development and mentorship programs
- Charitable donation matching
- A culture based on our values of Passion, Integrity and Community
Your New Home
At Brookfield Properties, the foundation of our success is firmly rooted in our people.
Our company is comprised of experts across a range of specialties who share a goal of ensuring our properties are continuously evolving to meet the needs of our communities and stakeholders. To meet this goal, we hire visionary, entrepreneurial talent who help us innovate and enhance our business. We build collaborative teams who value integrity, creativity and diversity.
Our teams operate an iconic portfolio of irreplaceable properties within the worlds most dynamic markets. As one of the largest real estate services companies, we provide management and development expertise exclusively for properties owned by Brookfield Asset Management.
Our development group draws on its unparalleled design, entitlement and construction expertise to envision and deliver best-in-class, iconic assets and destinations. The teams multidisciplinary skill sets from across our sectors capitalize on the unique opportunities that exist in the market today.
Job Type: Full-time