Are you interested in being part of a passionate team dedicated to serving our customers and being an industry leader?
Are you looking for a place where you can contribute to the success of your company and have access to challenging and rewarding work?If so read on about our exciting opportunity:
Sales and Service Representative, Automotive Division
The Sales and Service Representative will be accountable for providing service and sales support to East Penn Canadas national and direct accounts within their assigned territory. The Sales & Service Representative will also be accountable for providing training to all customers on new products, as appropriate, and developing new business.as follows:
Duties & Responsibilities
- Developing new business and managing accounts
- Making regular service calls to national customers, Maintain relationships with customers
- Efficiently and effectively performs battery inspection on automotive batteries
- Maintaining inventory at customers locations
- Partner with Regional Sales Manager to ensure effective and efficient support
Experience, Skills & Competencies
- Class 3 licence with Air Endorsement
- 6+ years of sales experience
- Ambitious, passionate and competitive team player who is willing to take the lead!
- Proven sales ability, consultation and presentation skills
- Ability to plan, organize and document sales activities
- Knowledge of marketing strategies, forecasting tactics
- Proven ability to negotiate new business and close sales deals
- Valid Drivers License
- Post-Secondary education
- Knowledge of MS Word and Excel
- Experience as a product manager or manufacturers representative (asset)
- Experience selling in the automotive aftermarket or industrial market space (asset)
- Experience using Salesforce (asset)
Here at East Penn we are dedicated to recognizing and rewarding our employees by offering:
- Job Related Training
- Annual Performance Appraisals
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Excellent Company Paid Benefit Program including Employee Assistance Program and Best Doctors
- Opportunities for Advancement
- Profit Sharing and Deferred Profit Sharing (retirement) program
This opportunity WONT last long, so apply TODAY!
If you are experiencing technical difficulties or need assistance with your online application please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
East Penn Canada is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all qualified applicants to apply; all reasonable accommodations will be made for people with disabilities.
To find out more information about our company and other positions available please go to our website at .