At URBA Media, our client-value proposition is simple; by pairing our in-depth understanding of social media marketing and digital marketing science with our highly acclaimed media production, we create illustrious and engaging campaigns that give brands lasting impressions. We are committed to delivering innovative, engaging and entertaining content for the people of today.
- Engaging content curation to relate to different types of audiences.
- Stay up to date with emerging social media trends to incorporate creative and innovative ideas to drive higher engagement on social media.
- Ensure content meets standards and voice of brands being managed.
- Consult social media marketing strategy and coordinate logistics.
- Run tailored campaigns and manage digital advertising.
- Provide studies and analytics on social media performance.
- Experience in organizing and coordinating events/initiatives.
- Experience in digital marketing.
- Understanding of Hootsuite, Later or other social media automation software.
- Ability to effectively manage and prioritize requests, multi-task and meet tight deadlines.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Pays attention to and appreciates details.
- Works well with other people.
- Able to work in a constantly changing environment and think on his/her feet.
How to Apply
- Give us a resume and an optional letter on how youve demonstrated our preferences.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract, Permanent